[tdc_zone type=”tdc_content”][vc_row][vc_column][td_block_9 limit=”6″ custom_title=”free iptv 2022″ ajax_pagination=”next_prev”][/vc_column][/vc_row][/tdc_zone]
Setup Duplex Player on Windows 10 & XBOX
The windows version of Duplex IPTV is available in the Official Microsoft Windows Store
Link to app in Microsoft Windows Store: (DuplexPlay)
Download and install Duplex Play APK on Amazon Firestick/Fire TV.
If you want to install this app on Firestick, use this step-by-step guide:
- Click on Settings from the main menu.
- After that, click on the My Fire TV or Device option.
- Click on the Developer Options in Device.
- After that, click on the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
- After that, click on the Turn On button.
- Return to the Home Screen and click on the search icon.
- Type “Downloader” in the search box.
- Click on the Downloader app and install it.
- And on the Open button.
- Click on the Allow button.
- Click on the OK button.
- After that, visit Settings in the Downloader app from the left.
- And on the Browser or Home.
- Click on the URL bar.
- After that, click on the URL to download Duplex IPTV Player APK. (HERE)
- Now the APK file is downloading, so wait for a few seconds.
- Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Install button.
- Wait for installation.
- Click on the Done button.
- And on the Delete button.
- Click again on the Delete button.
- Click on the Home button on your remote, you will get the following screen then click on Apps.
- You can see Duplex IPTV Player is located at the bottom.
- Select Duplex IPTV Player and long press the menu button on your Firestick remote,
- you will get options on which to click on the “Move to front” section.
Now launch the app.